Book your tour directly on this website. Choose the tour in the dropdown menu, select the date you would like to start, the number of participants in your group and opt to pay a deposit (this option is only available until one month before the tour) or the full amount. Hit ‘book’ and follow the instructions. When we have confirmed your payment, please expect approximately 10 days before you receive your confirmed programme. There may be seasonal variations to the time it takes us to arrange everything. Please note that programmes on the tour pages are only examples. there may be several differences in the final programme you receive.

When booking your tour, you can chose to pay by credit card og by direct bank transfer. Direct bank transfers will generally take longer to process, while credit card payments are processed instantly. You are by default asked to pay a deposit of 25% of the total cost of the tour. If you chose this option, you will be asked to pay the remaining 75% one month before your tour. Please be sure to follow the payment links you have received in your invoice or the reminder, which we will send you when the second payment is due.

If you cancel the tour 60 days or more before the departure date, you will lose your deposit. If you cancel your tour between 60 and 45 days before the departure date, you will lose 50 percent of the total price. If you cancel your tour 45 days or less before the departure date, you will lose the full amount. If you fail to turn up on the first day of your tour, Outdoor Italy may not be able to make arrangements for you to join the rest of the tour, and you will lose the full payment. If, for any reason, Outdoor Italy will have to cancel your tour, you will be offered an alternative tour or a full refund.